Latest 64-Bit Testing Snapshot
Kris has announced that the next testing snapshot is available:
Another 9-Current 64bit snapshot has been uploaded to the FTP server. This snapshot includes the following changes:
- Disabled AHCI by default to fix some bugs working with Optical/Disk media
- PBI’s are now able to be installed as regular user accounts, for those in the “operators” group
- Updates to the AppCafe GUI to enhance usability
- WIFI configuration GUI enhancements to auto-detect encryption type and make connection more streamlined
- Fixed a bug in the LXDE menus which had caused it to refresh every 3 seconds
We are currently working on fixing up the i386 build server and hope to have a new 32bit snapshot with the next batch.
- The system installer has a bug that prevents loading vanilla FreeBSD, will be fixed for next snapshot
As usual, please let us know of any problems on the testing mailing list.
Trackback from your site.