Testing Snapshot 20110405 Available
A new 9-CURRENT snapshot is now available from our ftp site for both 32 and 64 bit systems.
Included in this snapshot:
- KDE 4.6.1
- Fixes for installing across multiple drives with gmirror
- Improvements to the networking GUI, able to run without prompting for root passwords
- Fixes to the AppCafe, improvements for installing apps as a user account
- Bugfixes to the pbi_* commands
- There is still a bug with using disk-encryption from the installer which will be fixed soon.
Testing snapshots are ALPHA quality software, meaning that you should test them on a test system or virtual environment. Expect issues and bugs and please report any issues back to the testing mailing list.
Trackback from your site.