PC-BSD 9.0-BETA1.5 Available for Testing
Kris has just announced the availablily of the next testing release. From the announcement:
PC-BSD 9.0-BETA1.5 is now available!
Users already running BETA1 may update to BETA1.5 via the system-updater GUI on the task-bar.
Notable changes in this release:
- Enable hplip scanner support
- Fixed bug removing PBIs sometimes leaving some file leftovers
- Auto-create npflashplugin wrappers at system install
- Improved fluxbox / icewm with “idesk” support for desktop icons
- Fixed running the display wizard from the Control Panel
- Fixed AppCafe crash when removing last PBI or download
- Fixed issue saving some timezones properly during installation
- Fixed detection of running WM for Control Panel icons
- Fixed life-preserver to use non-standard port 22 when specified
- Add default gtk2 theme
- Update NVIDIA driver to 280.13
There are a greater variety of ways to install PC-BSD in the 9.x series. Please take a moment and refer to the snapshot documentation to pick the right one for you. When providing feedback please indicate which snapshot you are using and in which window manager the error occurs.
Trackback from your site.